Chandra (Moon) Pooja
Chandra pooja is dedicated to Lord Moon, the name in Vedic astrology. In Sanskrit the Chandra is referred to as “bright and shining”. It is recommended that the Chandra pooja should be done by those who have malefic effect due to the wrong position of the moon in the horoscope. The Chandra pooja gives the calm and soothing effect in the life of an individual.
The main imptance of planet Moon lies in that it controls the five senses of human life. Moon controls the mind of human beings and all the body senses are controlled by the mind. It is advisable to worship Lord Chandra starting from any Monday of bright fortnight. During the worship one should sit facing the northwest direction and must chant the mantra.
Benefit of Chandra (Moon) Pooja
- The Moon God’s grace can manifest in the form of a variety of benefits. It can both, calm and also sharpen a mind at the same time.
- Performing ths pooja will improve fitness; bring in success, public acclaim, love and happiness in life;
- Performing ths pooja will improve self-worth, and make life purposeful and enjoyable.
- Moon pooja can remove all of the mind problems and bring the good spirit into life
- Pooja also rectifies the position of Chandra so that the individual can lead a peaceful life.
- All the desires and success are being achieved in the life
- Peace and harmony comes back and all the health or mental problems go away from the life of the devotee.