Yellow Sapphire / Pukhraj
Yellow Sapphire is considered to be one of the most auspicious and beneficial stones out of all the Navratnas (nine gems) as prescribed in the Hindu scriptures. Widely known as 'Pukhraj' stone, or Push Raja (Sanskrit) and Peetmani, this stone claims a very special place in the world of astrology. The Pukhraj Stone is believed to hold the powers of the planet Jupiter. Jupiter is the heaviest planet in the solar system, hence imparting distinctive powers to Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) over other precious stones. The wearer of this stone must ascertain its suitability for them from a learned astrologer and a Gemologist to draw maximum benefits out of it.
Benefits of Yellow Sapphire
- Yellow sapphire has the planetary energy of Planet Jupiter, which is the planet of wisdom and fortune. Wearing a yellow sapphire can beget good fortune and wealth.
- Wearing yellow sapphire can help in overcoming delay in marriage and finding a suitable match.
- Wearing a yellow sapphire can keep an individual upbeat and hopeful.
- Yellow sapphire is a very beneficial gemstone for individuals with Pisces ascendant or Sagittarius ascendant.
- Wearing a natural yellow sapphire can bring great progress in academics and is a very good gem for those involved in higher academic pursuits as well as teaching.
- Yellow sapphire gemstone can help a lot as a healing stone in case of stomach ailments, weak digestive system and jaundice.
- The powers of a yellow sapphire protect its wearer from an accidental death.
- It reduces fat in the body and heals ailments related to skin and throat. It is known to expedite the healing of cerebral congestions and regulate blood circulation.